Meeting Date: __7/11/2019___________
Location: __Normal location – Bellarmine High
Next meeting: __ 8/1/19 same location
President (Mike Sullivan): Jerry Heinrichs acting
– 2019-2020 Permit application Approved
o Documents provided to SCC P&R:
Payment For $160
Application Signed Permit and Addendum
Member List – Names only
Proof of Insurance w/ County as additional insured
SCCWSC Bylaws and rules
SSCCWSC Mussel inspection process/Affidavit
– BOARD Discussion – John Gambello email.
Membership (Steve Dachauer):
– Nothing to report
Tournaments (Kevin Bishop/ Scott Anger):
– SCCWSC Grand AM #1 7/20/2019 (Lakeside GA#2 is Sunday 7/21/2019)
o Running order and ACJ list available for work signups
o H2H is not sanctioned
o There is No lunch planned/included you are on your own
o Sat Dinner is going to be Big Feast – Catered by Porkys (Pizza, Fried Chicken, pasta, etc. SCCWSC to provide desert! – Brownies it is…
– SCCWSC County Open, Sunday Sept 15, 2019
o No lunch planned; 1 Entry received to date
– Jerry Heinrich Update on 4 “FUN” non-sanctioned tournaments
o #1 May 18 – Fun #1 ski opener- Photos on website
o #2 June 15 – SCCWSC raised $3,000 during Buoys for Boobies Fundraiser for Breast Cancer, Photos on Website
o #3 July 13 – Fun #3 is Saturday – Show up and ski Gordon J/ Scot G bringing boats. No one signed up for Lunch – Jerry is Planning Costco Pizza.
o #4 August 17 – Fun #4
Public Relations (Larry Connor):
o Learn to ski days as follows. Talk to Larry to volunteer
o June 26 – SC: Great Day
o July 10 – B&G: 20 Kids, Steve D and Dave O brought the boats, fun time had by all. Thanks to the volunteers
o July 24 – B&G
o July 31 – SC
o Aug 7 – SC
Facilities (John Crivello):
– Fixed the NORTH 55 buoys alignment with Crivello creativity.
– Toilet was trashed July 6th/7th. Replaced July 10. $300 damage fee
– Jerry/Steve D/ Scott A looking for a spare 4x6x6’ and dowels to replace Ski holder on Dock near bench.
Sergeant at Arms (Mike Rodas):
– All insurance is up to date.
– Boat Inspections up to date. If not you will here from Gordon Jensen
Treasurer (John Collins):
– Club Insurance renewed and up to date
– All Financials following approved budget
Recording & Corresponding Secretary (Chuck Hammond): Nothing to report
Member at Large (Jeff Bense & Mark Normandin): Nothing to report: Nothing to report
Entertainment (Mish Chadwick):
– Nothing to report
Website (Darren Barry): Noting to report
1. From the Board meeting ALL BOARD Members are to record basic data from events (ie Date / Event Name / Member and NON-Member participants). Data to be provided to Board No Later than Calendar year.
2. Porta Potty: John to Call United Site Services on 3 questions (Closed):
a. Damage Waiver Cost? $7.95 month. Covers Physical Damage, Weather Damage and Graffiti damage
b. Cost of 2/week cleaning? Additional $131.00 per month
c. Cost of 2 unit installed? Assume twice the cost. A true bid would require internal services to review and provide Bid (ie we may get a small discount). Would need to coordinate Lock (combo?) with United and ALL Members
3. Jerry gave ALL Members to start thinking about Running for President in the Fall.
4. Jerry gave all members action to identify Location for September Dinner/ Fun Ski Tourn awards meeting